Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Purim

Oh, and while I was doing Production, Purim arrived, and I had to costume my kids. I cheated on most of them (borrowed or found costumes) but I did make a pair of moss green camo pants for my 9 yr old (he "borrowed" one of the vests from Production to wear with it, but needed boy pants, not bloomers), a moss green camo vest for my 4 yr old (he had some green pants to wear with it) and created a "clown dress" for my 8 yr old. She designed it and picked the fabrics, I just chose the pattern that would work best for her design and cut and sewed. I really need to post a picture somewhere of that... I was very happy with how it turned out. (As was she, which is always good when you're sewing for someone else.)

1 comment:

Orthonomics said...

Miriam-What a great skill to have. Thanks for visiting my blog and the next time I need a new snood I will know where to visit. :)